Monday, June 27, 2011

Ahhhhh Fuck it.

I made it a month! Well, not even a month. Ha, that's a tad pathetic.
But I can't take this anymore! My life and ridiculous thoughts must be documented!! And let's face it, I'm a shit photographer. I'll still be taking pictures, but hell, I need to continue this blog as well. I'll just double up :) It's summer, it's not like I have anything better to do.

Well, actually, I have... see, I landed a job costume managing for a professional Shakespearian acting festival and it's camp this summer. Booyah. Still won't be getting paid, but hey, it's something to do...

Anyway. Good to see you again. Missed you. Missed you very much. Glad to be back.
-Julia

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, same. I like reading 'bout your random thoughts haha :P.

    And good to hear about that job thing. Even if you don't get paid, it's a good way to get your foot in the door if you want a job in that same type of department/field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! You're back!!

    Working for theater groups is always cool, regardless of pay.

    ReplyDelete