Friday, November 18, 2011

And Again I Ask Myself

Facebook, you have once again managed to fuck up my lovely evening. Goddammit. If you weren't such a boredom-killer, I'd totally delete my account.

Tonight was going so well. I went to a lovely jazz concert at the Macky Auditorium on the CU campus with my buddy. We talked a lot and the music was fantastic.

And then I come home to this:
"My girlfriend is beautiful, eat your heart out @Julia"

That was his status.

Are you kidding me? Seriously, are you fucking kidding me?

The wrenching disgust subsides and again I ask myself, why do I put up with this bullshit?



In short, the answer is this: I fucking don't.

I deleted him as a friend, I deleted his number form my phone, and I deleted him from my life. He can no longer poke at me and expect a reaction. He is no longer going to be able to stir up theatric shit and mess with my perfectly fine life. And I swear to God, if he even lays a finger on any friendship or relationship that I build from here on out, I will personally destroy him.

Eat YOUR heart out, you masochistic, attention-hungry, not-well-hung son of a bitch.

<3 Julia

1 comment:

  1. WHATTAFUCK.

    I was going to leave a comment saying DELETE HIM NOW but you already did and I think that's awesome.

    Wow. What a douchebag move.

    ReplyDelete