Ah, how lovely is the world the day before the day before break. Although this week has been hell, I'm rather relieved that next week holds the promise of free time and lots of calories.
Today the assistant debate coach was doing a joke debate and in his final speech claimed that the whole of western philosophy supported his views: that wrist watches are not obsolete.
Basically made my day.
One of my friends told me I was beautiful today. I said "Bahahaha shut up." Not because I didn't believe her, but because I knew she was only saying it so I'd give her one of my cookies. Fat chance babe, them cookies are mine!
Nom nom (the sound cookies make)
Julia
"Ha ha ha you're so funny everyone loves you go SHUT UP, BITCH."
ReplyDeleteMy friends also tell me I'm beautiful. I never have any cookies to offer them, though, so I'm kind of creeped out now that I think of it.
that comment made me laugh. :P ^
ReplyDelete