I won't tell you the exact amount of time it's been since I posted, because well, you're scrolling down to check the date of the last post so that you can calculate that information for yourself.
I'm not going to tell you how much it really sucks to be sick and still have to go to debate tournaments, or just how obnoxious it is to have to blog from one's phone because one's internet is faulty and somewhat retarded.
I'm not going to give you the details about Now-not-Ex becase honestly, they're just not that interesting.
I'm not going to apologize for my lack of posting lately, because I've been busy as hell.
I don't know when I'll post again, maybe when life gets interesting again?
Julia
I hear ya. It took me a while to get back on the horse. Mainly cos I don't have a horse and so have to keep doing night raids on farms to abscond with them.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're still sick, feel better soon!