To celebrate my liberation from the-sport-that-shall-not-be-named, I got my nails done at the most Asian-tastic nail salon ever. I walked in and a Vietnamese lady in platform flip-flops said "Ohai hon-ay, you sign in fo appoy-men."
:D
After my nails were done I was really, really, ridiculously bored so I bleached my hair again. My little sister marvelled at my blue hair (I used blue-tone bleach which is bright blue when you mix and apply it. it makes it so that your hair doesn't end up orange when you wash it out). Then I bleached my hair again again. I know it's bad to do that twice in one day, because it kills your hair, but I was bored and missed some spots. My hair is basically white now, but I love it. I hope my hair doesn't fall out, because tomorrow is homecoming (2) and I don't want to look like a senior citizen. I am not a senior citizen. I'm not even a senior.
you did it! well done!! good on you treating yourself too, :) x
ReplyDeleteI think it's more likely that people are going to think you're albino.
ReplyDeletetheres asians at all of them! :D
ReplyDelete