It must be said that while I am the least picky eater I know, I have (over the years) developed the finely seasoned pallette of a frat boy. I can live for days on ramen, easy mac, and frozen burritos. But no food, no dish, no culinary combonation can conquer the triumphant and pure satisfaction one gains from the consumption of a good slice of pizza. Nothing compares to classic cheese pizza.
WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NOT HAD A DECENT SLICE OF PIZZA IN OVER A MONTH??
This is the true meaning of unacceptable. Someone direct me towards a good goddamn pizza before I die!
Pizza cravings aside, life is eventful. School may cause my sudden demise due to cardiac arrest, and if that doesn't this musical I seem to be a lead in might. But enough complaining, life is eventful, and eventful is good.
Now-not-Ex has given me a bunch of CDs to rip, and even I find his taste in music wholly obscure. However he introduced me to the band Sleigh Bells, and I think I'm in love. I've also been digging the National and Vitamin String Quartet, but Now-not-Ex finds them too main stream. Whatevsies. We actually got into a pretty militant argument over who is better: Phoenix or Weezer. I said Weezer, but Phoenix is a very close second. He said Deerhunter is cooler than both of them.
I love that boy so much it's ridiculous.
Recently we've been having snow days. This week we had two in a row due to subzero temps and such, and well having a middle-of-the-week-end (hahaha, get it??) has been lovely. It's weird because usually the district people make us go to school in blizzards and hail and shit, so getting cut some slack is really nice.
Brownchickenbrowncowww (the sound a sexy farm makes)
Julia
PS: Sorry Brit buddies, but I don't think you'll really get the jokw in the onomotopoea if you haven't seen those old American Tag body spray commercials...
Heh, that sexy farm noise is really clever. Kudos to you haha.
ReplyDelete:O No pizza in a month?? LET ME BUY YOU SOME LIKE, NOWWWWW!
ReplyDeleteIf you want a decent slice of pizza, go the pizza store. Or Italy. We don't want to hear you complain about it.
ReplyDeleteNah, just kidding. There isn't really such a thing as a pizza store. You boyfriend sounds chill. Can he speak French?
I think snow is awesome. Actually, oh wait no. I just got a tweet from, like, the second most popular kid at my school and apparently it's totally lame now. Sorry.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH MAYBE I SHOULD MARRY IT. Hee hee.