Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Have A New Addiction

Cocaine or Acid? Nah, I'll pass.
Liquor? Quicker, but tastes like ass.
Molly is jolly, but it makes you feel humble.
My new addiction? I like to Tumbl.

Luckily my blog isn't a poetry blog! I'll leave that to you, Christopher.
Lols.
But seriously, guys, I think I may have a problem. Tumblr is just so awesome, I'm spending massive amounts of time on it. I love that all my secret fandom and all my fashion obsession can be in the same place. Aside form the random nudity, I love just browsing through pictures for hours on end. It's quite inspirational.

Anyway, if you'd like to follow me, I usually follow people back:
lilrocketgirl.tumblr,com

I've also started going to the gym again. I've figured out that I can steal my mother's membership card and get into the fitness club she goes to for free. I've gone 3 times already this week. I love working out, especially the day after, when you can feel your muscles yelling "why? WHY??" because you pushed them harder than they've been pushed in months.

I'm finally feeling really healthy, it's nice.
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Strange, I also like to Tumbl
    though sorting through pictures' jumble
    often makes you feel quite humble -
    This poem deserves a grumble.

    (I'm glad my tumblr isn't a poetry blog too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And under the pressure I crumble.

    ReplyDelete