Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Singles' Awareness Day!

Are you single? Are you sure? You need to be aware of these things, you see.

I have eaten nothing but sweets all day. I'm going to go drive on rural roads and look at city lights from afar and smoke a few cigarettes. I think I'll also ponder my existence for little while.

Today, I don't know what I expected. Whatever I thought I'd get, I didn't... aside from 3 metric fuck-tons of chocolate. I figured, if anyone had a thing for me, today would be the day I'd find out.

There are four more hours for someone to let me know. I'd cross my fingers, but I really don't care that much.

On the bright side, I got a valentine with a My Little Pony on it. Nothing like a pony with a rainbow heart stamped on its butt to cheer you up :)
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really get anything or do anything for Valentine's Day, and so by the time rehearsal had ended and I was walking to my car with my friend, I was feeling so sad and lonely I just wanted to go home and eat my feet.

    But then this girl from the cast tapped me on the back and said, "I made you a Valentine" and handed me a box of candy hearts with a John Lennon quote on it.

    I hugged her for like ten minutes then I started crying. I was overwhelmed.

    My Valentine's Days usually suck.

    ReplyDelete