the way rain smells
lying in grass
discovering secret places
city lights at night
American Spirit cigarettes in the black pack
red lipstick
having bleached hair
when I lose weight without even trying
stealing my mother's sweaters
being awake late at night
black coffee
combat boots
wearing leggings 24/7
walking in the sunlight right beside shadows
old buildings
boys who are unavailable in one way or another
modern art
my tiny hands
cloth bracelets
hickies
alone time
driving with no where to go
drawing shitty pictures
giving/getting light shows at raves
painting my nails
working out for a ridiculous amount of time
being the cause of a double-take
braiding my hair in weirdly intricate patterns
slouchy flanel shirts
waking up to a text
Julia
Things I secretly love:
ReplyDelete- this post
I am just commenting on random blogs and I hope that's not stalkerish or anything. :p
ReplyDeleteI think half the things you mention aren't really things to be loved secretly.