Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Ok, Thanks For Asking :)

Cassi! Look what I got!! Your hair looks really red in the one picture, I like it :) That java chip smoothie tasted like pure sex, we must get back to that coffee shop. Also, note the creepy looking kid in the backround XD

So today was pretty awesome. I sang the national anthem with the elite choir at my school for a parade, then I hung out with Agb. We kissed on top of a mountain. Then I came home to find Xavier on my bed!! Look how shiny he is. There's also a tile I painted. It's ok I guess, kinda boring but oh well. Xavier turned out awesomeeee <3



2 comments:

  1. Your tile turned out amazing!!
    Oh I can't wait to see Xavier tomorrow. =P
    Silly muffin putting pictures of me, but on the bright side the kid behind me looks like he's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete